Image rules when advertising
The guidelines are solely here to make sure we maintain a high level of quality in every aspect of this site.
The following rules applies for everyone that are advertising with us.
- We respect you privacy. The companions face are therefore allowed to partly cover. However, we ask for delicate and creative ways to cover a face – do not use blurring as a teqhnique as it will be refused. We accept that the face are cropped from nose up as a technique to cover a part of a face.
- Images cannot contain text on it.
- We do not accept explicit images. All we want is to upheld a high standard that give us a good reputation and more business to advertisers.
- Images must upheld a high technical quality.
- Images may not contain any visible watermarks.
- Images must be at a professional level in both technical and motif quality. Blurry/unsharp images are automatically refused.
- We do not publish selfies in the ad galleries.
- Images with sloppy surroundings are refused.
- Send us high res. images only.
- Do not send images via email. Please use Dropbox or WeTransfer. Use: email@example.com